Our Lavoisier flower vases are inspired by classic laboratory equipment and have a vintage industrial feel - each piece is hinged so that it can be rotated and arranged in various positions. These vases are named for Antoine Lavoisier, the French chemist who first determined the composition of water.
- Easy Vase To Arrange Flowers In
- Soft and Elegant Antiqued Gold Plated Finish
- Includes 7 Hand Blown Glass Tubes
- Makes a Perfect Center Piece especially When Used In Multiples
- Easy Way to Decorate a Home
15 3/4" W x 2" D x 5" H